Q. Got a DMCA notice for copyright infringement

Taher Naalwala

Q.Got a DMCA notice for copyright infringement
I have a website where I don't distribute movies or do piracy. I just have my title which says " Movie Download" and buttons which bring you to a page which does not allow piracy. To be clear, you visit one of my article : https://www.downlaodfilmywap.com/badhaai-ho-full-movie-download-filmywap-300-mb/ Here you will find two options : Download Now and Watch Online. When you click on any of these buttons, you go to a page which doesnot have any downloadable material. I got a DMCA notice for a similar article.. I just want to ask that should I file a Counter Notice as I am not providing any Downloadable Material. Please refer to the above article and click buttons Download Now and Watch Online to understand the matter.

A. ) Dear Taher Naalwala,
I am just attaching few paras for your reading.
See what is applicable.
Copyright is a well-known type of intellectual property (IP) protection represented by the © symbol. Watch any film and the copyright infringement warning will appear, threatening jail time and fines. Copyright extends beyond video to songs, pictures, books, blogs, podcasts, paintings and even software. For those who are both consumers and business owners, it’s important to know how to avoid copyright infringement.
Copyright laws are designed to protect the creator of original works, which are creative expressions from others using and profiting their work, without permission. The idea is that the author or creator owns the rights to the work and can decide if and how others use his or her creation.
For example, music copyright would exist for songwriters on their lyrics. When songwriters allow artists to record their words, there would be an agreement outlining how the right to record is granted, thus avoiding copyright infringement.
If another artist decided to record the same song without permission, the songwriter would be able to bring legal action for copyright infringement against the artist. If you believe that the copyright infringement definition sounds like stealing, you would be correct.
Other examples of copyright infringement include:
 Downloading movies and music without proper payment for use
 Recording movies in a theater
 Using others’ photographs for a blog without permission
 Copying software code without giving proper credit
 Creating videos with unlicensed music clips
 Copying books, blogs or podcasts without permission
 Anything where you are copying someone else’s original work without an agreement

If you are confidant then argue it in the Court of Law.
If are not, then hire the services of a copy right Advocate who will defend you and try to appear in the Court and take time for reply.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,

Taher Naalwala

Sir, can you tell me in my case what should I do. I donot provide downloadable material.

I just provided the principle.
You need to see where do you stand.

A. ) Dear Sir
It is only a threatening tactics. Any way get issue befitting reply notice.

Taher Naalwala

Sir, so you mean that I should file counter notice.

And just to be sure Sir, have you visited the url I mentioned above and checked out the example.

Thanks a lot Sir for your time and help