Q. Damaged new furniture

Anonymous

Q.Damaged new furniture
Hi, I purchased a dinning table last year in November from sapna furniture ,Shivaji nagar, bangalore of Rs 26,000.they took the payment but delivered it late around 22 days late that's the starting. I have not even removed it's clear wrap packing.it is as it is.we are two at home no kids n my husband not even use it for dinner.u can make out the usage of table.but after 3-4 months I saw some cracks in the leg of table then I checked all 4 legs 3 of them are in same situation n even chairs are in very bad condition wood is dripping from it.we called the person in shop first he said I will talk to my owner give me some time than he started making excuses Eid ,muharaam ,dashera Diwali no worker is there.then we visited the shop 2-3 times again excuses owner is not there.u need to talk to him.after repeated calls he said we will exchange ur table give one side transportation.we got agreed. In this whole process next Diwali came.after Diwali we approached he said we will send one worker to repair .but we said the condition of this new table is Soo poor after filling the cracks it will come again as the material used is of poor quality.we need exchange.now they are refusing to do so.we also said u take back ur furniture and refund the amount.he said u have to come to shop to talk to my owner. My husband is busy we can't go each n Everytime it's far from my house also.plz advise what to do in this case..to get it repaired is no solution.we checked it's reviews online poor rating is given to it.plz suggest.got harressed by this traveling long by bus and no owner in the shop.we need replacement or cash back.

A. ) If u don't have any warranty then which ground u will approach to the court. U must be legal evidence against them. Then Ur suit will hairable otherwise dismiss

A. ) Dear Madam
You can get issue a legal notice and file complaint before consumer forum and claim Rs.2 lalhs towards mental torture and legal expenses

Anonymous

Thank you Sir for the reply.
I have the invoice but Warrenty is not mentioned in it,Can I still file a complaint in consumer forum ?

A. ) Dear Madam,
Two options are left out for you.
1.Tolerate it till the owner either replaces or repairs.
2.File a Consumer Case in Bangalore immediately if you are coming in the territorial jurisdiction of the Bangalore Court.

A. ) If u have invoice of the table. There must be having warranty.

Anonymous

Thank you for the reply.
But sir there is no warranty mentioned in the bill.
Before filling any case is there any way can someone talk to them legally on our behalf.