Q. Visa violations.

Gvsaikumar

Dear sir,
(1) Can foreigners with any visa indulg in evangelism / proselytism ?
(2) How to trace the nationality and type of visa of a foreigners ?
(3) To whom should I make complaint if I feel that visa norms violated ?

A. Dear Mr. GVSai Kumar,
1.Ref your question No 1... There are different types of VISAs available to different people.So before lodging a complain you need to see the type. For example one has a Tourist VISA and the other has a Work Permit.
2.Re your question No 2. That is not your job.Your job is to inform the Authorities.There are specially trained officers to handle the job which you are telling.
3.Ref your question No 3. Now you have asked the right question.
Go to the Office of Superintendent of Police(SP)
There is a Office Inside called DIB District Intelligence Bureau (DIB) That Office handles this work.
Go with your identity Card and lodge complaint.
In case of difficulty get in touch with me through vidhikarya.com and I will tell you the next step.

A. U can file complaint against them in cp office

You can lodge complaint with nearest police station or Commissioner of Police.

A. Laws on proselytizing vary state to state. There are laws restricting religious conversion in seven of the 29 states: Arunachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan. Six of these states enforce the laws.
However, a foreigner with a tourist visa [is explicitly] denied to indulge himself into proselytism. Such an act is violative of Visa rules/regulations and thus render themselves to action under the Foreigners Act, 1946. State Governments are required to keep a watch on the activities of such foreigners and as and when any foreigner coming on tourist visa is found indulging himself in religious activities/Tabligh work, action should be taken against him under the Foreigners Act and he should be deported to the country of his origin under the powers already delegated to the State Govts.

As for your Second Question
It is difficult to trace the nationality and type of visa but the bulk of the population are either allowed on Tourist Visa or on Entry (X) Visa or Employment Visa.

As for your Third Question
If you feel that the visa norms are violated then you can complain to the following people.

1. Ministry of Home Affairs OR 2. The Foreign Regional Registration Office [of the city] OR 3. Both

Hope this helped.