Q.Legal heir certificate

Q. Legal heir certificate

Sajal Ghatol

I want legal heir certificate recently my grandmother died and she had divorced since 1983 she has only one daughter means my mother who died in 2003 and her daughter has 2 children means me and my sister and grandma, s parents also died...so tell me can we apply both me and my sister for legal heir certificate and which documents are required

A. Contact Vidhikarya to assign a local lawyer to take up your matter. It is wise to move your matter through an advocate if you want your work to be done quickly. Come on paid consultation

It is given by revenue authorities are production of Aadhar cards of all the legal heirs or else you may file application under Section 372 of Successional Act to get succession certificate but it takes time.

A. Dear Mr.Sajal Ghatol,
First step for legal heir certificate is the Death Certificate of the person who died.
So, if you are in a Town go to the Municipality Office or in case of a City go to Corporation Office they will tell you the procedure, supply the form and also tell you the amount to be deposited officially.After some days you get the certificate.Simple.