ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Providing False Information in multiple courts simultaneously
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Providing False Information in multiple courts simultaneously

Placeholder image


posted 4 months ago

In my divorce Case, wife said that she is not working and residing at her home town. She said this in her written statement as well as in her interim application. Point is that in the prayer she said she is working and in front page she mentioned not working and duly signed the copy and submitted in court in divorce Case and maintenance case in other court at her home town...I proved in court that she is working with handsome salary and residing in Mumbai only..she is found guilty and court ordered her to give her statement in writing. Is there any procedure to punish such parties who cheats multiple courts parallely by proving false information...???? Kindly guide me on the same....can I file a case against her for giving false statement in the court? She is cheating me and the court from past 3 years...please guide me...
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
Fix up a paid consultation through
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. You can make application under section 345 of CrPC read with section 193 to 196 of IPC called Perjury case in the same court.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 4 months ago

Thank you Sir. Your answer is really helpful...


A. Sir, In my opinion, if the court has already found her guilty there is no need to file another case of cheating or anything. However there are various sections of the IPC whereby she can be prosecuted for giving false evidence, wasting the time of the court, falsifying evidence, etc. Section 191 to 211[IPC] deals with False evidence. and section 193 deals with the punishment for giving false evidence.

Hope this helped
Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us