ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Abacus teacher charged extra fees, and asked not to attend classes
Administrative Law (453)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (39)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (544)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (157)
Civil (2026)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (570)
Contracts and Agreements (462)
Corporate and Incorporation (97)
Criminal (1595)
Customs, Excise (38)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (327)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (160)
Divorce (554)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (306)
Domestic Violence (577)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1104)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1947)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (265)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (73)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (105)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (608)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (60)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (133)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (60)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2858)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (138)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (18)
Transportation (56)
Trust and Society (NGO) (83)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Abacus teacher charged extra fees, and asked not to attend classes

Placeholder image

Neeta Naik

posted 4 months ago

Sir/Madam this started during Abacus competition, where the teacher gave wrong model papers and when asked blamed the master franchise, When contacted them the said they had given proper papers, the teacher kept on lying and blaming them, so i also asked about fees, and i was told there are categories area wise, and she was charging extra, which she denied, later as her things came to light she told me not to attened classes and leave her classes, i complaint to head office and master franchise, but in the end nothing, as they only need to make money, its not safe to send the child to the place, i have the mail copies where is she has mentioned all wrong and lies, and also that her health is a problem i can give you all details, please let me know how to get justice , nobody seems to be interested its a petty thing for all, i am a house wife my child was doing really good. She use to be late for classes, class was in a mess, the franchise knew all this and had given her a warning but she never did anything, SHE SAYS I DONT CARE DO WHAT YOU WANT, the franchise met her in my absence, and as they had promised me a new teaher will be appointed as they to had warned her before they did not,
please help i can give all proofs
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. write to the education minister of your state and lodge a complaint with the consumer forum, If required contact some media people maybe they will take appropriate measures

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[0]}} Reply
Placeholder image

Neeta Naik

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 4 months ago

Thank you Sir Robert D Rozario, i live in Goa, is education department or minister and consumer forum be invloved i mean its a private class, no one told me its been 6 months since i have been struggling, will i be asked why i took so much time, can i mail you all details, can you please let me know more do you have time Sir, please revert, Thank you for you Guidance and advice




A. Dear Sir,
You may get issue a legal notice and then approach a Consumer Forum or Civil Court to redress your grievance.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us