Q.Abacus teacher charged extra fees, and asked not to attend classes

Q. Abacus teacher charged extra fees, and asked not to attend classes

Neeta Naik

Sir/Madam this started during Abacus competition, where the teacher gave wrong model papers and when asked blamed the master franchise, When contacted them the said they had given proper papers, the teacher kept on lying and blaming them, so i also asked about fees, and i was told there are categories area wise, and she was charging extra, which she denied, later as her things came to light she told me not to attened classes and leave her classes, i complaint to head office and master franchise, but in the end nothing, as they only need to make money, its not safe to send the child to the place, i have the mail copies where is she has mentioned all wrong and lies, and also that her health is a problem i can give you all details, please let me know how to get justice , nobody seems to be interested its a petty thing for all, i am a house wife my child was doing really good. She use to be late for classes, class was in a mess, the franchise knew all this and had given her a warning but she never did anything, SHE SAYS I DONT CARE DO WHAT YOU WANT, the franchise met her in my absence, and as they had promised me a new teaher will be appointed as they to had warned her before they did not,
please help i can give all proofs

A. write to the education minister of your state and lodge a complaint with the consumer forum, If required contact some media people maybe they will take appropriate measures

View {{count[0]}} Reply

Neeta Naik

Thank you Sir Robert D Rozario, i live in Goa, is education department or minister and consumer forum be invloved i mean its a private class, no one told me its been 6 months since i have been struggling, will i be asked why i took so much time, can i mail you all details, can you please let me know more do you have time Sir, please revert, Thank you for you Guidance and advice

regards

Neeta

You may get issue a legal notice and then approach a Consumer Forum or Civil Court to redress your grievance.