ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Travel Ban
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2051)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (268)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Travel Ban

Dear Sir,
I have some unsettled credit card debts in the UAE and I am currently in India.Since I have to travel out of India to SIngapore, Is there any way to check if there is a travel ban imposed on me by the UAE.
Can a lawyer assist with checking with the relevant authorities?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. U should send legal notice through lawyer before it

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear client UAE Could impose it,Embassy take few step before band process for NRI,You are free to go around the globe.
Send one notice to Bank in UAE,You are settle that amount whenever they ask for the same.clearly mention reason why you do that .
You are not in country so they communicate you.this communication is very important don't try to ignore dues be serious

Advocate for vidhikarya

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. You should not enter Gulf countries where they can arrest you but there is no danger for you if you go to Singapore

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[2]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 4 months ago

Dear Sir,
thanks for your response. Will there be any restrictions on my travel from India by the Indian Immigration? Is there a possibility for you to check this on my behalf?


A. The embassy of UAE may help in this regard. You can approach either through a lawyer or on your own.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us