ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.IPC 316 and 376

Q. IPC 316 and 376

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

A woman has filed a wrong case to fabricate me in 316 and 376 although she lived with me with her own agreement; but now circumstances are such that I can not marry her.

She has lodged FIR and NBW also.
What steps I should follow.

I am also afraid she is influential and can use some force to pressurize me and family, can I ask police protection, please advise.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear client file quash of Sec IPC,under Sec 482 of CR.P.C
Vidhikarya Lawyer

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
It is era of women. They are for lodging false complaints. Further the intelligent and influential advocate can help you to get all the necessary reliefs. Nothing to panic.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us