ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Mutual Consent

Q. Mutual Consent

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

Its my second marriage. My hudbands daughter played foul with me and asked my husband to throw me out of the house. Which he did. Its past six months i am living with my mother. My husband avoided buying a rented house for me giving me false excuses... Money was stolen.. Daughter has to undergo surgery.. He has to pay heavy penalty... And so on. He spends enormous amounts on his daughter.. Whereas he never has any money to pay even 5000/= rent for me.
Now his daughter has alleged that i make fake calls to her office and i am causing trouble to her. This is her absolute white lie.
This girl has strong ties with a man who works as her driver. This man has criminal background and faces several cases in different cities.

I now fear threat to my life and family.. As the daughter has malicious intentions in framing me, and break my marriage with her father.

My husband never shared with me his real income and total property. But the way both father daughter spend lavishly, i assume he is very rich.

My concern is how do i get divorce without getting framed in their foul plans against me.?

Should i ask for alimony from him as he has contacts with criminals?
Please guide.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Madam,
Immediately take shelter under courts and get alimony and file DV case claiming following

A) to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent No.1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,

B) Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.

C) Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent No.1 to 3,

D) Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.

E) Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent No.1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,

F) Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent No.1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.

G) The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,

H) That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear Madam,
The answer is Yes.
Engage a local Advocate to file the case for you.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us