ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Service tax

Q. Service tax

Placeholder image

Arjun Das

posted 2 months ago

I had service tax registration in 2006. I got government job in 2009. After 2009, I didn't submit any return. Even I didn't surrender my service tax registration though I resigned from all profitable service. Notice came to me but my name was not correct in the notice. Recently central excise department has imposed huge amount penalty on me. Even they froze my bank account without any information. The return previously submitted by me was always nil. Can I get any exemption from penalty? I met the A.C , but he informed me that he has nothing to do. Please help me with fruitful suggestions.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
If any adverse order is passed, get it challenged before the High Court. It will be quashed on bonafide grounds as may be put forth by you.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear Das yes you get examption

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us