Q. Fraud

Anonymous

Mam..my husband was married already from last 18 years.he lied to me that he already filed a divorce case against his wife.he pressurised me to change my religion from Hindu to muslim.after marriage one of his frnd came to home to visit us.my husband told me to serve liquor to his client.i refused to that later his frnd was trying to touch me.i shout and told him don't you dare. My husband told me to sleep with him.i told him that if he will ask the same question i will file complaint against him. later he said sorry.to me..after that incidence I was asking to show me the divorce papers of Ur wife.he was continuously trying to avoid my questions.after that he told me to he was not filed a divorce case against his wife.i was shocked.later his mom's his sister was always asking me to leave his son because he is suffering from many diseases and he is very much order than me..4 days back he suddenly disappeared from the house.his phone is switched off.he didn't contact me.its being 5 days he didn't contact me.pls suggest me the right way.

A. Dear Madam,
DV Act is a consolidate Act.
PRAYER
HENCE THE APPLICANT HUMBLY PRAYS
A) to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent No.1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,

B) Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.

C) Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent No.1 to 3,

D) Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.

E) Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent No.1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,

F) Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent No.1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.

G) The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,

H) That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

A. Dear Madam,
You have been defrauded , breached of trust, forcing for prostitution, your marriage can be annulled /challenged, hence you must approach to nearest police station and register your complaint against them immediately providing police whereabout of them.
You may contact for the same needful legal advice and action

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. You can file a FIR in nearest police station.
In IPC section 416 cheating by personation, as well as in hindu marriage act 1950.
No one person has right to marry two girls without giving the divorce to first.
That is a punishable offence

Ankur Gupta

A. You can file a complaint as well as a suit of cheating ,fraud and divorce.

Ankur Gupta

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Anonymous

I want to send him jail.

A. Hello Ma'am, You have a very strong remedy available in Law. If you want you can visit and talk to a lawyer. They will help you in such cases.

Arvind Tripathi

View {{count[4]}} Replies

Anonymous

Hello sir which type of remedy

Anonymous

Sir pls guide which remedy

Arvind Tripathi

7030993798

Arvind Tripathi

You can consult us through vidhi karya. And we will deal your case efficiently.

A. U should approach nearest police station and register your complaint against them immediately

View {{count[5]}} Reply

Anonymous

What should I write in the complaint

A. Just divorce, Are know about maintenance, write or ask
Thank you Mam
You vidhikarya

Sunil Kumar Singh