ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.tenant landlord
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1931)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (542)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (541)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1842)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (252)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2729)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (132)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. tenant landlord

Placeholder image

sanyukta RAY

posted 3 months ago

i am a resident of mom owns a flat in madhyamgram.she has not registered the flat as bcz she was planning to give the flat to promoter back.we have done one agreement with our tenant for 11 months and the agreement period is over.we have given them a notice of 2 months also but they are not ready to vacate now.and we want them to it possible ?can we remove them as bcz we r scared of them the situation they r creating also they havent paid fees for 3 months also electricity fees is is taling a toil over us cAN WE VACATE THEM as soon it is possible even as if we hve not done registree ?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. Ma'am, as per your query,

1. Registry of the property is a choice [which can even be done at a later stage]
2. If you have all the relevant documents which state that the flat is owned by you then it will not be a problem. The required documents [though not exhaustive are mentioned here]
[Sale Deed , Possession Certificate , Payment Chart , and other relevant docs which prove that you have paid the money and are the owner of the flat] NOW, having said that,

3. You can must file a suit or eviction on the following grounds

A. Term period is over and

B. Payment of rent and other payments are due

C. Notice period to evacuate the premises was given 2 months before [which is reasonable time to f ind any other suitable accommodation]
The court after being satisfied will pass necessary orders.
Hope this helped
Shreyash Mohta
If you liked the advice please do rate me on the vidhikarya portal.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. U should file vacation suit against them immediately

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach the police or civil court for vacating him.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Sir file Police Complaint

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us