ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.482 of crpc

Q. 482 of crpc

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

In a same case u/s 482 of crpc same court(High court) on same ground given the different descision as in case one given the Lal Kamledra on the ground prosecution section of 197 crpc has not been taken but in other case after 10 days given the opportunity to file discharge application first. What can be do sothat first applicant has been taken also this discharge application descision
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. It will be dependent on u sir under section 482. U have right to discharge before court or quashing of criminal case

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
The accused can take both options one for discharge before Trial Court and another for quashing of criminal case under Section 482 of Cr.P.C.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us