ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (475)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Adoption

Placeholder image


posted 3 months ago

I am from Bangalore, can a good supreme court lawyer adopt me to save my life and to go against a mad lady. Lawyer fees will be given as much as lawyer wishes.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear, what do you want do you want to hire a lawyer for his services or are you asking him to adopt you. You can appoint any lawyer to represent your case against anyone if he violates your rights, who is that lady you are referring to has she adopted you, if yes then legally you can proceed against her if she is manhandling you by filing a police complaint in your nearest police station.

So you will have to tell 1)who you are, 2) whom you have a complaint against, 3)how is she related to you and 4) what do you want. Only then a proper answer can be given.

Thanks and Regards.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Randheer Bahadur

Experience: 3 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Can you explain now
For Lawyer Vidhikarya
Thank you Sir

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir/Madam,
Your question is not clear. Adoption must be made only after satisfying certain conditions
Adoption – Procedure
Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
Central Adoption Resource AuthorityMinistry of Women & Child DevelopmentGovernment of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us