ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Land grabbing

Q. Land grabbing

Unknown person person made fake documents of my property. He took power to sell it. After my protest he withdrew the power. Tell me if I have to get fake documents and power document from him.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Sir, you should get the fake documents and the power documents immediately. Not doing this will give him the power to again do the same. So, it is better if you take all fake documents from him.

Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
It is better to take the same or else he may do same thing in future.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us