Q. Legal notice for non payment

Satyalakshmi Thottempadi

Q.Legal notice for non payment
I signed an agreement with Prox company for data entry job and took a consignment of work for 10 days. In the agreement it wad mentioned that if I fail to meet their requirements I should pay them 4000INR.As other companies are cheating unemployed people by taking deposits, I was impressed with this offer. If I succeed init I would be paid 24000INR. It is a simple dat entry job. I had to fill 900forms in 9days.Though it was highly tedious as I had to work for 10hrs a day, I completed it successfully. But now they are saying that I did not meet their requirements and are demanding payment of 4000INR. They sent legal notice. I did not teceive it by post. What will happen if I don't rrspo d to them?.I have no property or money or job. I am living on widow pension

A. ) Dear madam,
Try to approach a Legal Aid Clinic in the Court of either Sub Divisional or District Head Quarter. You also send a Legal Notice through a Lawyer. In case of difficulty get in touch with me through Vidhikarya.com.
Share your complete case history.

A. ) Dear sir it is all fake companies. Please don't do it.

A. ) You should reply to the legal notice by stating them why should you not pay them INR 4,000
You should also demand your own INR 24,000 which they did not pay
Further if you do not reply to their legal notice, they can proceed to the next legal step which is filing a court case against you. Then you will be called before the court.
You can also stop every form of communications from them to avoid hassle but that in my opinion will not be the right way.
For further clarifications contact me through vidhikarya.
Hope this helped

Just get issue a reply notice by yourself. They cannot do anything and close down all communications with them.

Satyalakshmi Thottempadi

Thank you for your immediate response. I spent sleepless nights before contacting you. Before contacting you I lodged a complaint with cyber police. Now the agent from Prox co. has just called me on phone and asked if I have any issue with their co. I told him about my cybet police complaint. I demanded the full payment of 22500INR and 5000INR extra for court fee. If they pay me I will send you your fees though this is a free advice. My cell no is 9652702406.