ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Legal opinion
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2051)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (268)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Legal opinion

Placeholder image


posted 4 months ago

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have 2 cases here.

1) I run a small enterprise in Hyderabad and the dealer from whom I purchased the machine who is in Delhi.

I purchased a machine worth 85,000 and he promised me that it's a buyback agreement for 5 years. He will send me the material and I should send him the finished goods every week.
He will pay me after he receives the goods.
It's been more than 3 months that he is not responding and is not answering and has no sent any material and they are no answering the call
I want the money back.
What needs to be done in this case.

2) I have another friend who has paid 35,000 regarding a dealership in Hyderabad.
He was promised that he will be given orders worth 1,00,000 every month.
However, it's been more than 2 months, they are not responding and have not paid any amount.
What needs to be done in this case.

Need a legal opinion on how to proceed.

Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You may get issue a legal notice and file a consumer case or civil case and the moment notices were served upon him, he will come and compromise.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us