ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Re: Buy back agreement
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2051)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (268)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Re: Buy back agreement

Placeholder image


posted 4 months ago


I was promised by the dealer(Dealer resides in Delhi) that if I buy the machine, he would send me raw material for 5 years and pay for it. I have paid 85,000 and it's been more than 3 months. There is no response and are not sending any material.
I need advice on how to proceed.

2) There was a dealership contract, paid 35,000 and its a courier dealership.He promised 1,00,000 worth delivery each month and it's been more than 2 months and nothing as such.
dealer is from Madhya Pradesh

I need advice on both and how to proceed.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. Sir,
You should firstly send him a legal notice [giving a time period to comply with] failing which,
You can also file a case in the consumer forum or a civil court.

The court/forum will thereafter send him the summons to appear and the matter shall proceed. In all probability there should be a compromise.


Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
You may get issue a legal notice and file a consumer case or civil case and the moment notices were served upon him, he will come and compromise.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Send legal notice first
For vidhikarya pay and Consult
Thank you

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. If his not any response to u . Then immediately go to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them immediately

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us