Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. non cancellable contract

Anonymous

Q.non cancellable contract
I have signed a contract which has a clause of noncancellable, later I found there may other companies providing the same services at a very cheap cost. I am the sole proprietor of a firm.

I have told them that I do want your subscription, they told me that you have signed a noncancellable contract, now you have to pay for the subscription, the contact will start in a future date, I have sent them an email before the contact start date that we do not require your subscription and we will not proceed further. They have sent me the login ID and as me to pay for the subscription. The subscription was for 1 year.

did not make any payment regarding the subscription. I have told them on the phone that I don't want to pursue and also send them the email for the same before starting date of the contract. Now they have sent me the login ID and maybe they will ask me to pay.

I need to be prepared in advance if they ask me to pay. I have not used their issued login ID and not planning to do...

If anybody can refer a judgment or case in favor of my case, That will be a great help.

What are my legal option to save me from this type of unfair enforceable corporate practices

A. ) Dear sir u should approach any local lawyer and send legal notice through lawyer. Immediately

You are correct. Just get issue a legal notice and cancel entire contract in unequivocal legal terms.

A. ) Sir, please contact any of the Ld. Advocates from vidhikarya and share the details of your case with them. there must be a liability clause and a clause for breach of such contract. there should also be a cancelation clause and a penalty clause which needs to be studied in detail before giving you any sort of advice.

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro