ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Regarding bsc 3rd year 2subjects copy rechecking in dr Bhimrao ambedkar university agra
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1931)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (542)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (541)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1842)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (252)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2729)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (132)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Regarding bsc 3rd year 2subjects copy rechecking in dr Bhimrao ambedkar university agra

Hello sir
My brother Praveen sharma given 3rd year exam last year from bsc Bio stream and he failed in 2 subject but he is more confident that he must be passed so he write an application for registrar of University for recheking those two subjects but no reply from university side the he reminder again for that but again no reply and also required xerox copy of that papers then he file rti but again no reply then he filed first appeal parallely aslo taken followup with university at last they provide xerox copy of those papers but they were not ready for rechecking these papers finally we file an PIL IN HIGH COURT and high court order to recheck those papers to university in 1 month but now 3 months passed today they told that there is no change in copies all were correct but not provided any written letter . Now what should be done we are not satisfied with thier comment.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Legal notice should initiate the stage of examine copy of exam
sun.ks5737@send me on gmail your request.
For fee Consult
Vidhikarya start from us
Lawyer associate

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Sunil Kumar Singh

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. U can file writ petition against them immediately

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
Better to leave the issue there itself and ask your brother to continue your education by writing the failed subjects again. The High Court cannot become invigilator or valuator in academic fields.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[2]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 3 months ago

Hello sir
According to your advice we should have stop the case and 3rd year all exam should be given again because only 2 exams not possible in which he failed . he need to give 3rd year all exams. But sir why university will ready to correct there mistake if they did in exams copy checking so any other way out.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us