Q. About refund of fees paid in IIT coaching class in Mumbai

Anonymous

Q.About refund of fees paid in IIT coaching class in Mumbai
I admitted my son in one of the well known institute in Mumbai for JEE coaching in July 2018 (Allen Career Institute). I paid Rs. 1.50 lakh rupees as one time payment. They assured that they will teach my child properly. But my child told that they are not teaching properly. I told them but they were least interested.My child stopped going to classes from November month. His course will end in May 2019 (JEE Advance exam). I told them to refund the fees but they declined claiming that they have refund policy. But I was left completely unaware of such refund policy (It is mentioned on their website). Can anything be done?
I found many cases online. All the news say that refund was done. Court mostly give decision in favour of students. Anyone willing to take my case please contact. Will it be reliable to do case. I will give 50% of money refunded to lawyer (news link https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/if-student-withdraws-institute-cant-refuse-fee-refund-forum/articleshow/63009656.cms)

A. ) U should approach any local lawyer and file case against them immediately and send legal notice through lawyer

It is called deficiency of service. You may get issue a legal notice and file complaint before Consumer Court. You will succeed.

Sunil Kumar Singh

A. ) Dear Client Start from legal notice.
The Institute is liable to refund your all paid amount .So don't worry.By Court order they bound to do.
Cost of notice is nominal it one thousand.
sun.ks5737@send your detail on this gmail.Rest assured
For vidhikarya
Sunil Kumar Singh

Anonymous

Yes I was told about legal notice but they say, chaakar bahot katne padege. and my son's exam in from 21st feb to 19th march. It will not possible for him to spend time

Sunil Kumar Singh

Your presence is not any issue.grant your obvious permission to initiate
Thank you can talk me