Q. Child Custody Case

Placeholder image

Farha Iffat

posted 1 year ago

Q.Child Custody Case
Can a child Custody case be moved to fast track if yes how?and how much time will it take? if in the case of a mother if the child attains 7yrs of age during the process will she able to get the custody?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
There is no fast track Court. But you can approach High Court and get a direction to the Family Court to dispose the case within 60 days or so.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us