Q. IT case denial by PP in Hon'ble Court

Placeholder image


posted 7 months ago

Q.IT case denial by PP in Hon'ble Court
I am in litigation with my wife since 3 years. Meanwhile wife access my Income Tax Account with the help of her cousin CA brother. Fir was registered in 156(3) order.
Charge sheet filed with lots of lacunae and even IO changed the title of the case i.e. FIR was registered on the name of CA but charge sheet filed with first name of wife and second of CA u/s 65 and 66 (C) IT Act..
We filed protest petition which is on order for April 2019. I myself argued on protest petition and then filed the written form of same arguments to the court and i.e. also in person.
Now ndoh is for clarification from IO and argument on charge and on order on protest petition.
On last date PP stated in court that the case could not be made. I asked him why, PP said that i did not got any monetary loss that's why it would fall in civil remedy.
I filed first and last itr in 2011 and then when i tried to file in 2016 then i came to know about this illegal access, so till date i again not filed itr as it illegal in custody of wife and her cousin i.e. hacked.
Hon'ble judge also told me that no IPC will made out in this matter, when i asked that the wife was having my Pan no. before separation which she used in between litigation, and which in any case required for access the login, hence breach of trust should be attracted. Then also hon'ble judge denied.
Please reply
1. That if no monetary loss happened, then is that case will be dismissed with acquittal of accused persons.
2. That is it possible that no IPC will be made out as there are more than one person accused so it might attract criminal conspiracy.
3. Hon'ble judge said it might be loss to me as i filed written arguments and protest petition against police. Is it loss me.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Get in touch with a Income Tax Advocate to get the right advice.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir/Madam,
It appears the judge has understood your case and you will get favourable orders.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us