Q. Withdrawal Affidavit

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Withdrawal Affidavit
If someone wants to withdraw before admittance of the case in NCDRC.. what's the procedure like. Does one has to just inform the lawyer or it's so that an affidavit for withdrawal has to be given in the court. If so, any format... may please be shared. The case no has been allocated but the case is pending for some conformity to comply to Section 12(1)(c)

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Experience: 14 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Section 12 (1) (c) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1996, deals with clubbing the cases of many people or complainants for similar case. It seems that many people have got the same case and hence it is being waitlisted. In case you do not want to pursue this case any further then approach your lawyer and ask him to withdraw the case. He/She should be able to do the needful.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us