Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. harassment from welfare society.

Placeholder image

raj sangha

posted 1 year ago

Q.harassment from welfare society.
i am resident of some our colony some residents form a new welfare society.they are pressurise me and some other residents of our colony to pay monthly 1000 rs maintenance charge.but we are not satisfied with this new they are forcing me to pay and they have cut the connection of our street lights and told the gatekeeper to close the colony gate when i i have to open gate by i donot want to go with this society.please tell me can any welfare society have right to do put restriction on any resident of colony if he is not satisfied with them and not want to pay them.please guide me i am in deep tension.also tell me where i have register complaint against them. thanking you

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Get association of some other few persons who are not interested to contribute then approach the police and send representations to all the concerned since such collection of funds not only illegal and attract offences of extortion.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro