ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Complaint launched online in District forum
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1931)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (542)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (541)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1842)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (252)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2729)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (132)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Complaint launched online in District forum

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

We have entered a joint venture agreement with developer in which apart from joint venture agreement where there is 50-50 ratio sharing of total F.A.R, he has given rs.4 lakh as per agreement which is refundable , there is also a profit sharing agreement in which he is supposed to share 33% of profit. He has given another rs.3 lakh and also he has given rs.5 lakh to my elder brother but he is reluctant to give single penny to me and my mother and my elder sister. He also deliberately concealed the profit sharing agreement and didnt part with us.The developer defaulted in completing the project within 2 years as per agreement , now it is more than 3 years yet he has not completed the project . The extra money rs.3 lakh and rs.5 lakh he has given to elder brother he has given had not taken any no objection from all the owners as per agreement. Is he bound produce the profit sharing agreement as there is no other agreement to return his money it is implied that he is obliged to give from the profit sharing. Can he claim the money he has given. Can we claim interest as per rera act(if is drafted in west bengal but not yet passed) We have claimed the share of profit but he denied. Can he show less profit? Can we force the normal profit according area and location and cost of such project ?We have launched complaint online in district consumer dispute redressal commission, claiming the profit with interest,he has probably not replied and they have asked both of us to attend their office. What will happen if he will not attend on the stipulated date? What should be our step after that?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. File a complain case against them and also file an application for injunction immediately.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
Please visit the following

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear sir please file complaint against them immediately. Or file application for injunction

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us