ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Compensation

I have resignation from one MNC organisation on 12.06.17 due to my personnel reason. Then I have joined on 01.09.17 another organisation as a GM & branch manager, which is dealer of same MNC last 26 years. Now said MNC organisation's some higher official & HR department also make a conspiracy that I was made some ethic violation at the time of my service period of said MNC organisation. And send a letter to my boss of current organisation, that's why my job is in trouble and may discontinuing the service shortly.
Now my question is that,
1. Is said MNC can do that type of mail / letter conversation ?
2. If said MNC organisation molest me, I have any title suit them and asked for compensation.

Kindly help me and guide the legal way.
Thanks & regards
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. File a civil suit OR file a case in the labour commissioner.
Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
Yes, you have a solution as they infringing your civil right. You can file a civil suit or approach the High Court or approach labor commissioner and take an injunction order against them also on your current company not to take any action on the said non established allegations.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear sir Ur duty to serve notice for Ur issue before taking off from privious organisation. Then made application for reliving latter. Then u have freedom to go any other organisations. U should try to solve amaicably. Otherwise go to the nearest labour commissioner office and made complaint against them immediately

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us