Q. Time delay to deliver the material

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Time delay to deliver the material
We have got loan for water plant and gave 6lakh to the supplier. He promised us to finish the work within 5days.but he delay it for 1year.before father was scold him with wrong words. He recorded those words and now he threatened us to file complaints against us. We are the affected person but he use that recording to file complaints. We already in trouble to repay the loan. Please help us to get compensation from him and how to get out from this verbal abuse pro lem

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Your father may also lodge counter complaint against him and also file a civil suit for recovery of said amount.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us