ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.mispelled of fathers name in fifferent documents
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (523)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (387)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1954)
Commercial (69)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1526)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (77)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (479)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1051)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1862)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2751)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (137)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (52)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. mispelled of fathers name in fifferent documents

sir,my father name in my (10th, diploma and in btech is Shanker Rasaily)but in my birth certificate,caste certificate,VOTER ID,pan card and aadar card is Shankar Rasaily.what sjould i do so that i dont problem during my job verification..
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. dear client in your matter kindly make an affidavit of such that both the names are of same and identical person.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Make an affidavit of such that both the names are of same and identical person. and then opt for change in name in those documents

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Replies
Placeholder image


Replied 1 year ago

sir affidavit is valid for upto how much month?and can mispelled name in my 10th,diploma and btech could be corrected.

Placeholder image


Experience: 5 Year(s)

Replied 1 year ago

Affidavit doesn't contain any validity. It is for life. Yes it can be changed through this affidavit.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us