Q. Rules for separation

U Bose

Q.Rules for separation
I got married a year ago..it was love marriage. After one month of our marriage he went to Australia for his onsite project. During that time he contacted with his ex again nd they chatted regularly. During that time he tortured me mentally like he behaved rudely..used abusive words..ignored me.. Blocked my number and a lot of other things..but one day he confessed me the truth by saying the whole matter nd sent me the chats between them through email..I have that with me..and promised me not to do it again.. I was heartbroken but I gave him another chance..he returned India in the month of August..but one day I checked his phone nd I found that they are still in touch with each other.. Things are getting worse between us.. fights are on a daily basis..but I hide my situation from my family as it was a love marriage.. another thing he also don't help me financially as I am a working woman..he once pushed me back very hard nd went outside for whole night..he locked the door from outside..
As in this situation I told the whole incident to my parents..at first they were shocked nd was very angry with him..but later on due to the social status nd being worried about my future they are trying to convince me to give him a last chance..but I don't wanna give it to him.. I want a divorce..I asked it for mutually but he is not agreed to do so.. what should I do?

A. ) Dear Madam,
You can get issue a legal notice and file a divorce case on the ground of adultery and thus you will succeed.

A. ) File a divorce case on the grounds of cruelty and adultery
Prove adultery through the documents you have.

U Bose

Kya ye case bht hi time taking hai?

It all depends upon how long does the stage of evidence lasts. Also how fast do the lawyers progress with the case. No one can tell you about the exact time a divorce will take. However it will definitely take much more time that a mutual divorce would take.

A. ) Go to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them immediately