ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Mr. Vamsi Rao
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2051)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (268)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Mr. Vamsi Rao

1. I have an 1500sft 3 bedroom apartment in a complex of 10 biuldings ( 1000 Flats ) which I have given to person who has IT software engineers as PG.
2. They boys are model tenants and there has been no issues to date.
3. The Builder designated this building as Vegetarian block. The Residents are now checking home delivary boys from SWiggy , Zomoto and others to see if any nonveg food ordered and then sending them away if items like biryani is there.
4. Some residents are also harsing me by emails to vacate the flat as its illegal to rent for PG. Being a 3 BD flat there are very few families who can afford the 30000 rent.
Query :
1. Is it legally tenable to designate a building as vegetarian block and stop people from eating chicken.
2. Is it illegal for me to rent flat for PG
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
It is illegal to designate any building as vegetarian block. Further you are not running any PG centre but only rented out to bachelors which cannot be obstructed by anybody. Get issue a Legal Notice and make them no that the issue will be put on social channels since the matter is very sensitive in respect of beliefs of people and sentiments of the people which attracts criminal offences.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. U can file writ petition against them immediately for violation of right to privacy

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us