Q.I don't have rights to ask the question to the police?

Q. I don't have rights to ask the question to the police?

Anonymous

posted 1 week ago

Hello,
Maine boyfriend k khilaf FIR registere kar k 4 days ho gaye. Police ne 376,420 charges lagaye hai but police muze roj inquiry k liye bulate hai aur abhi tak accused Ko arrest nahi Kiya hai aur maine pucha k Abhi tak aapne accused Ko arrest kyu nahi Kiya to ham legally chalenge aap mat socho kya ye sahi hai ! I don't have rights to ask the question to the police?

A. Dear Madam,
You may make the issue big by approaching police Commissioner etc.

A. Dear client,

The investigating officer office firstly investigate at its own level regarding allegations against person. If it takes unreasonable time for such investigation then you you may say that he is not cooperating. Atleast you must wait for 15 days or 1month. But after that you must approach higher authorities issuing letter discribing all about the case and about IO who is incharge of this case to investigate. You may contact for further legal advice through paid service from this platform.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Responded 1 week ago

A. You definitely have the right to ask them questions about the FIR you have lodged. If the investigating officer is not cooperating, you can approach higher authorities by way of letter to them and ask about the happenings of such FIR. It is a general process that the person against whom FIR is lodged needs to be produced before the court. Complain tot he higher officials with a written letter stating that it has been 4 days since the FIR and that you are being summoned daily for enquiry but there has been no progress with the FIR and the officers and not telling you anything. Attach the xerox copy of the FIR as reference of the case.

Responded 1 week ago

A. Police need to investigate.kindly ask by letter to SHO
Pay to Consult

Sunil Kumar Singh

Responded 1 week ago