ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Property succession given vide Will
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2051)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (268)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Property succession given vide Will

Placeholder image

Sudhir Jadhav

posted 3 months ago

1.My name is Sudhir Jadhav, from Mumbai.
2. my father made a registered will in 2015 jan and demised in Dec 2015 will he gave me the house and Bank deposits .
4. I have 2 elder brothers and 1 elder unmarried sister and mother.
5. father mentioned in will my mother is equally owner of house till she lives and after her death only im the full owner.
6. My father was not in good terms with both brothers as they had criminal records and my sister is visually handicapped and unable to take care of property . Mother is also very old and ill. hence father wanted me to take the charge of the property after his death.
7. Mother was agreed but my brothers who are criminal forcefully entered my father home and threatened her and told her not to cooperate with me.
8. They also forged my signature on the consent paper to Society in which my father house is there and tried to take the house with fraud. Society secretary informed me about the same.
9. They put my mother in front and she is scared and listens to them as they are criminal and have cases against them.
10. Meanwhile I have filed application for probate in the court of Bombay, they are not allowing me to live in this house of my father and threatening me that you cannot enter , we will not let you come in this house.
11. Probate is taking time, but how can I get legal relief to enter my father house and live again there. My mother is supporting them out of fear.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
The property shall be divided as per the terms of Will.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear sir all legal hair having equal property rights. U can't privent them

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us