Q. Contract order validity

Anonymous

Q.Contract order validity
Sir,
We are government contractor , we have received work order on 22/12/2017, but they are forcing us for execution now. We have already requested for refunding security deposit on 30/09/2018. In tender some sentence are as. " The validity of tender is 180 days from the date of opening of technical bid." Work order date is 22/12/2017. They have passed approx 11 to. 12 months. Now they emphasis for execution. They have threatened us that they will carry out the work at our cost and risk. If they want to be executed the work, why they haven't issue us date of commencement letter. Sir , please guide us.

Both the parties are bound by outer limit that is 180 days from the date of opening of technical bid. Due to their non corporation you did not perform your part of contract, hence you are entitle for refund of security deposit.