ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Electricity thieft act 135/137
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Electricity thieft act 135/137

Placeholder image

Bishwajit singh

posted 2 months ago

Sir mara ghar ma bijli bhivag k 4 aadmi duara red pada or same red mara bagal wala ghar ma v phada ham dono k connection ek hi wire sa transfermar sa ghar tak single wire tha ghar k pass us wire ma joint krka dono Apna apna connection lya joki meter sa hoka pass hota hai dono k alag alag meter hai mara bagal wala ghar wala apna wire ko khi sa cut krka bypass v electricity lya tha Pr hamara aisa kuch nhi tha hamna kisi trah k koi bypass nhi tha jis smay red pada us smay ghar pa sirf mari mother thi us wkt wo smja nhi pai unko or mara bagal wala jis ghar pa red pada tha wo unsa roughly baat kr bijli vibag wala meter khol k dono k laka chala gai or dono k naam pa FIR kr dya Electricity act 2003 section 135/137 lga dya or fine 16500 k hamna to aisa koi thieft kya hi nhi ab mai kya kru.
Plzz btai ki ab mujah kya krna chaya jo shi rahaga
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You may challenge such proceedings before High Court and get a relief.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. G to the court against them immediately. Or file complaint against them

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us