Q. 376 and 420

Anonymous

Q.376 and 420
I am married women and have a male child. Someone who met me 7 years ago ditch me. I files complaint against him in march 2018. He me an affidavit for doing marriage to me after my divorce. So that he got acquitted from that case with my help. I released him as he gave me that affidavit . he made physical relations with me in that seven years. After got acquitted he dines to marry me even he called me to his home and filed complaint against me to his nearest police station. Now he is not taking to me since last four months.

A. ) Dear Client,
you are advised to make a police complaint immediately as the delay will be beneficial for that man, who ditch you.
if police don't respond or register your complaint move an application under section 156(3) CrPC to the concerned ilaqa magistrate.
make fats action before him else you will lose control from your case.

A. ) Mam file a criminal case against such man with all the relevant documents you have. You can file cases of criminal breach of trust, cheating, and other relevant sections.

A. ) Dear Madam,
You have a strong case provided earlier documents reveal your agreement with that person. Even otherwise you can raise criminal issue against him and he will be booked for cheating etc.

A. ) U can file complaint against them immediately to the nearest police station

Shambhu Nath

A. ) You can file a complaint before Chief Judicial Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate of your area against your husband under Domestic Violence Act to seek compensation and shelter from him or file a FIR against your husband,but first of all what affidavit you have sworn is necessary to see,

Neeraj Kumar

A. ) You have already mentioned the provsion, you just need to file the petition.

Bisweswari Mohanty

A. ) Dear client,
its not possible to give you better suggestion without proper verification of that affidavit,even you can also lodged a fir against that person before police station .THE person is liable for the offence under section 493 of indian penal code.you detailed mentioned the occurrence happened with you in your written complain.if the police personnel did not lodged your complain then you can also filed a complain case before the metropolitan magistrate/sub divisional judicial magistrate in your jurisdiction.

Anonymous

Thank you so much

Anonymous

That affidavit is a part of chagesheet. It is mention in my 164 statement that I will not do any legal activity against him if he marry me after my divorce. His parents sign that affidavit as witnesses.

Anonymous

And thank you so much for giving me advice