Q.property tax
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. property tax

Anonymous

dear sir
i took property long back and i dont have purchase agreement from owner after that taken i have applied power facilty and water facility on my sisters names. now am facing issues my sister saying entire property her only and she created oral gift deed notary from my mom recently .. and now my mother expired .. even she submitted notary in ghmc for property tax they accepted and she paid for 2 years tax on her name .than i approach ghmc and given complaint againest her to and cancell tax as per my request the ghmc was cancelled the tax assesment on her name due to shes also not a valid owner.

now the concern is i want to apply electricity connection on my name the the powerbill departmnet not giving saying NOC has to submit my sister or else i have to provide ownership ..anyways NOC my sister not giving i am staying in same position since 20 yrs .. please suggest what can i do for best for taking the power meter and how can i pay taax on my name please suggest alternate

You may file suit for declaration and it will be decreed.

A. Dear sir
If you lost your agreement then you can collect it from concern registry office .On the basis of this agreement you can take power .

Mohd Abitasham

A. There are no any prior permissions electric power connection
But dear my client you are not a legal transfer property owner, you are a only for adverse possesor. It is claim to file adverse processor suit before judgment you are owner. Sister are gift documents in name of mothers name you will sussesor proof this documents.

Adv dadasaheb Lande

View {{count[2]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thank for revert sir I did not understand sister's line what u said Pls revert.. And my suit was dismissed for perpetual injection againest sister because judgement said both claiming the same position and staying in same position cannot be granted injection order saying Pls revert is this right as per law

A. Go to the su register office and make application for certified copy of sale deed

A. Sir if in case you do not have the original deeds or the purchase agreement. You can find it out from the Sub Registrar's office. They will not provide you with the deeds obviously. But they search the property details and tell you as to on who's name is the property on that date. Given your query, I am sure that if you had purchased the same, the property shall show against your name which validates your ownership. Furthermore you can also see that how has the property come to you. Ie. who were its owners before you.
You can make a declaration and affidavit the same with verification and notarise it annexing the copy of the search query from the sub registrars office which might work as an ownership proof.

In the alternative,
you can show the receipts of all other taxes you are paying against such property.

1. Water Tax
2. Municipal Tax
3. Electricity Bills etc.
Meet a local lawyer immediately with all documents for a proper directional approach.

View {{count[4]}} Replies

Anonymous

dear sir

thanks for revert very much but as i said above sir this land was not registered in sub register office this is ghmc alloted like patta certificate land ..hence the original patta i dont have i have a xerox copy of patta of the owner but i dont have any sale agreement in that date i have not done . now i dont know where is owner and his relatives any.

and 1. water bill on m sister name
2. power bill on sister name
3. property tax my sister tried to pay on her name but i have cancelled that in government office

the thing is my sister saying the property was her only because she created a gift deed from my mother even the property not on my mothers..

i filed a suit for perpectual injection order againest my sister but it was dismissed with prejudice stating that defandant and plaintiff staying in same positiion hence injection order cannot granted mentioned in order judgement please sugegst what i have to do

thanks

Two things you can do
1. File a suit for declaration
2. Mention you position as an adverse possessor and claim your ownership on those grounds