Q. electricity meter and property tax

Anonymous

Q.electricity meter and property tax
dear sir
i took property long back and i dont have purchase agreement from owner after that taken i have applied power facilty and water facility on my sisters names. now am facing issues my sister saying entire property her only and she created oral gift deed notary from my mom recently .. and now my mother expired .. even she submitted notary in ghmc for property tax they accepted and she paid for 2 years tax on her name .than i approach ghmc and given complaint againest her to and cancell tax as per my request the ghmc was cancelled the tax assesment on her name due to shes also not a valid owner.

now the concern is i want to apply electricity connection on my name the the powerbill departmnet not giving saying NOC has to submit my sister or else i have to provide ownership ..anyways NOC my sister not giving i am staying in same position since 20 yrs .. please suggest what can i do for best for taking the power meter and how can i pay taax on my name please suggest alternate

You have to file a suit for declaration and it will decreed after some resistance from the side of your sister.

A. ) Dear sir go to the nearest registration office and make application for certified copy of sale deed . It will be clear

Anonymous

Sir its not a registered property its a patta property.. I have only Xerox patta but its owners name