ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.electricity meter and property tax
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. electricity meter and property tax

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

dear sir
i took property long back and i dont have purchase agreement from owner after that taken i have applied power facilty and water facility on my sisters names. now am facing issues my sister saying entire property her only and she created oral gift deed notary from my mom recently .. and now my mother expired .. even she submitted notary in ghmc for property tax they accepted and she paid for 2 years tax on her name .than i approach ghmc and given complaint againest her to and cancell tax as per my request the ghmc was cancelled the tax assesment on her name due to shes also not a valid owner.

now the concern is i want to apply electricity connection on my name the the powerbill departmnet not giving saying NOC has to submit my sister or else i have to provide ownership ..anyways NOC my sister not giving i am staying in same position since 20 yrs .. please suggest what can i do for best for taking the power meter and how can i pay taax on my name please suggest alternate
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You have to file a suit for declaration and it will decreed after some resistance from the side of your sister.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear sir go to the nearest registration office and make application for certified copy of sale deed . It will be clear

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 2 months ago

Sir its not a registered property its a patta property.. I have only Xerox patta but its owners name

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us