ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Did not received Our agricultural land muavza
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1945)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (320)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (472)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1046)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1851)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2738)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Did not received Our agricultural land muavza

My name is anmol Sharma...i am here because my family didn't get paid since 4 years as someone is using our agricultural land...I want to send them legal notice...They are using our land since 40 years...I also want to know If i can file a case against them so we can self use or sale our land in appropriate price...(i want to know if they can be baedhakal from our property) PLZ HELP
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. If u have any agreement between both parties then it will be possible otherwise not possible to u. 12 year time limits for filling case against them.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[0]}} Replies
Placeholder image

Anmol Sharma

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Replied 1 month ago

So what should I do further? Please tell me.

Placeholder image

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Replied 1 month ago

U will need . Apply any other sources for it . Legally not possible to u

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us