ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Salary funds not released for 9 months by HO in Mumbai
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Salary funds not released for 9 months by HO in Mumbai

I am on Bangalore payroll in a managerial role, for a corporate entity with HO in Mumbai.
I have been carrying out routine activities, but have neither been paid / committed, nor denied my salary for last 9 months.
I have been following up with CFO, for 7 months, and have also drawn attention to Director, MD and CEO.
I had been hopeful of a resolution, as I was even being verbally offered a position of higher responsibility at HO.
I had always responded in affirmative, to each one of them individually, with only pre condition being, release of 'unpaid salary', to fund relocation expenses.
I don't think I can tolerate their indecisive and insensitive approach any longer, as it is troubling me and family, both financially and mentally. i don't want to continue with them any longer.
I thought of sending them a mail outlining the traumatic experience, and requesting release, last time.
Is it advisable to send legal notice while being employed, or after resignation?
Is it advisable to indicate my intent to send legal notice and resign, in the event of inaction, by certain date?
Shall I resign without giving notice period, or wait for inaction at their end?
Basically, how would you advise me to handle
and sequence the reminder, resignation and legal notice, without giving them any opportunity to disrupt the exit documentation.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Send them a legal notice followed by your resignation.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Junaid Ali Khan

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us