Q. Wife threatening me

Anonymous

Q.Wife threatening me
Me and my wife love each other very much. She doesn't like my mother. My father is doing domestic violence since childhood. So my mother is not willing to stay with my father and in current situation she stays with sister. I feel my responsibility towards her maintenance. Whenever me and my wife have disagreement on some family matter, she threatens to leave the house and has done many times so.My wife also sends msgs to my mother that she will put my mother and sister behind the bar. Eventually my wife's parent also threaten me the same. what should i do?

Neeraj Kumar

A. ) Before doing any act just let your wife to know that what wrong she is committing through a legal notice.

A. ) You can either compromise with your wife and make her happy so that she does not lodge any complaint for domestic violence and 498A complaint or else lodge a complaint with the local police station of such criminal intimidation by her and your in-laws to implicate you in a false complaint of domestic violence and 498A complaints. Thereafter you can either go for judicial separation or divorce of the ground of cruelty as she does not intend to live with your elderly mother.

A. ) Your query is not legal rather social, therefore, I advise you to live separately with your wife at some other place and also take proper care of your mother.

Anonymous

what can i do for the threatening she gives to my mother?

Try to settle the matter amicably with the help of the elders and close relatives of both families,
Once you start living separately things might get favorable.
But don't forget your responsibility towards your mother.

Anonymous

Thanks for your adviy sir. But if I want to give money to my mother, she fights with me along with all threatenings. She msgs to my mother same with odd languages

Keep those messages with you and try to make her understand regarding your responsibility towards your mother,
Also tell her to break all relations with her mother and watch her reaction

Anonymous

Can I just file a complaint at nearest police station inorder to protect my mother and sister. I don't want any action against my wife as well.

Can I just file a complaint at nearest police station inorder to protect my mother and sister, against whom you will file the complaint?
you don't want any action against your wife and want to protect your mother and sister also...............
are you out of mind?
pls ask sensible questions?
don't take it otherwise but try to understand such forum are made for helping people.
ask something which makes sense and should LEGAL