Q. civil case land dispute with neighbour

Anonymous

Q.civil case land dispute with neighbour
Hi,
I had an housing land dispute issue with neighbour...Twice survey done with taluka government surveyour..I am trying to make the wall within my boundary limits...But my neighbour was objecting and he was threatning me to make the construction,Already FIR HAS been filed with my neighbour as well.But after Sub inspector intervention It was agreed that resurvey need to be done with proper survey notice and the opposite party should not make any problem....My neighbour want the survey from District surveyour only......AS we have already enquired with TRICHY District Surveyour(Mr.Rama Subramanian) about this survey for his avialblity...AS per him head surveyour is the final authority to make the survey..District surveyour wont come for survey...The same has been conveyed by District surveyour to head surveyour over Phone as well.hence we have decided to conduct survey with head surveyour and taluka surveyour with summon notice.After surveyor reached the spot to make survey my neighbour was objecting this Survey...And they didnt allow the surveyour to make the survey...

They are always coming with group and threatning us since we are orthodox family...I am looking for legal Justice.

Now how can I proceed to build wall within my boundary limit...Looking for a solution which can faster...

Reason for building this boundary wall..

1)Saftey to avoid robbery threat
2)privacy (to avoid the visiblity from the streets)

1)Is there a possiblity to take mandatory injunction order to avoid neighbour interfer in my boundary wall.....if yes before giving this will there be a hearing from opposite side as well...Please clarify
2)if the opposite party knows i am moving towards court,is there a way he can get some stay order to stop my work parmanetly without my knowledge...????

Please suggest the best way to move forward

br//
parthiban

You may file a civil case and get appointment of Court Commissioner preferably Taluka Surveyor and get resolve your issue.

A. ) Dear sir u don't have any other options without court proceedings. Go to the court