Q. Cheating case

Anonymous

Q.Cheating case
I fell in love with my ex office colleague we fell in love with each other. But Wen I came to know through someone that he is married and hez father of 2 kids I was completely broken and left job and that place but then also he was back of my life by convincing and covering his mistakes. Thn he told me that he left his wife for cheating on him and been 4yrs for his wife and spoke to all advocate too for divorce and said he will marry me. Thn I told him without divorce I can't maintain any relationship with him but he was not ready to listen my one word. Then atlast I was in living relationship with him by hoping for his divorce. But nothing happened like what was told to me and what I thought. As soon as I started asking him about my future with him I was been abused and gone through cruel domestic violence which I can't put it in verbal. When I left him and wanted to restart my lyf and get married with someone he started blackmailing me with my some of nude pictures which was forced by him replaced my own Mobile no. and posting my pics with his pics publicly on whatsapp by using my own number. Hez torturing me and my family day and night by continuous calls and msgs. Want to come out of all this plz help me out of this and could save me and my family from his threats.

A. ) make a police complaint against him for causing beatings, violence, sexual abuse, physical relations, nude pic/video distribution etc
you are advised to draft complaint taking help of one prudent lawyer for strict action.

Junaid Ali Khan

A. ) Approach the nearest police station and submit the complaint in detail.

A. ) Dear mam u should approach to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them immediately. Otherwise he will become headache to u