Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Miss

Anonymous

Q.Miss
My Bhabi is mentally ill but before the marriage her family members hide this, Marriage is recently done (21/02/2019) done, and she attempt suicide also daily she making new tantrum she dont want to household work like cooking etc, even any relatives comes at home she never give respect to any one, if my mother will ask her to help in daily work she deny and start threaten to my family she threaten to lounge dowry case to us, some times she behave very good but some times she behave very badly even i talked to her many times to know what she wants but in the conversation she always said i am comfortable at this home all family members are good, now tomorrow she will start the work but only in the conversation on practical background she doing nothing, So what we have to do because my complete family is mentally depressed and they live life with full of Fear, form my Bhabi Family they said only sorry even they dont come to our house for the mutual resolution of this problem

Ask your brother to file a divorce case on medical grounds of your Bhabi.

A. ) do you have any document regarding her mental illness? if no, forget, you can't prove her mentally ill.
collect some evidence such as video recording, CCTV footage, call record, panchayat/family gathering, etc and keep them for future legal complications,
it's too early try to settle the matter amicably, if failed, lodge a police complaint against her for causing mental cruelty,

Vijay Raj Mahajan

A. ) Before going in for any legal resolution better consult qualified medical doctor for the treatment of the woman. Get all necessary medical examination conducted, treatment given to her. Best is to go for her treatment in a recognized good hospital.
All her medical records to be kept with you.
If the medical advice is that her mental condition can not be treated or it may take long duration, the normal marital life not possible for the husband with the woman during her long drawn treatment, her having child at the present medical condition not advisable and any other relevant medical advice that will show and prove the break down of the marriage just because of her unfit mental health and condition that will help in getting the annulment or dissolution of marriage from the Family Court.
After you have sufficient material in hand then consultant divorce Advocate.

Sunil

A. ) U should file a case of divorce on the ground of mental illnesss and will get the decree

A. ) U should try to file complaint to the nearest police station. Or admit her in hospital

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro