Q. Misplaced documents

Placeholder image

Preeti C

posted 5 months ago

Q.Misplaced documents
Hi ! My friend has flat purchased by his grandfather in 1982-83 but original sale deed is missing. Now society had applied for conveyance and he has got notice to pay stamp duty but that is according to new value of flat as papers are missing. But he is in no position to pay due to financial crisis. He can arrange for little funds if stamp duty can be paid as per 1982-83 value in recently announced amnesty scheme.any solution to this matter?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may get duplicate copies if proper foundation is laid like lodging complaint with police about missing originals and getting FIR accordingly. You may approach Civil Court or High Court and borrow sometime.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us