Q. Recognition of medical qualification

Anonymous

Q.Recognition of medical qualification
I have studied and currently doing my internship for MBBS course from a medical collge in Chattisgarh which is not yet been recognised by the MCI. We are the foundation batch admitted in the college in the year 2013. If our institution does not get recognised by the MCI we will not be able to work outside the state. Many of us belong to different states in India and many wants to work or study further (PG) from the institution otside the Chattisgarh.
So My queries are :
1.Does any rule or act of MCI Or board of governers Or
any state law or act suggests regarding admission in any institution for PG course across India after qualifying NEET PG ?
2. What does the laws or acts or rules regarding this issue of a Medical College suggests ?

Yourself and other students collectively may approach High Court for necessary directions.