ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Boundary wall construction
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Boundary wall construction

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

We had an 3 feet space in between my house and my neighbour house...As per the survey results 2 feet belongs to me and one feet belongs to my neighbour...I am trying build an compound wall within my 2 feets my neighbour was denying that I should not build an boundary wall..My house is located in panchayat Village.....This space will be back side of my house and adjacent side of my neighbour house...Now my doubt is within my 2feet boundary limit can I build a compound wall???? or Do i need to leave the same space what he was left....If i will not build this wall there is an possiblity that anybody can enter from the street to My house...To Avoid robbery and for privacy reason I want to build this wall..Since only my elder parents are living there.....Please confirm How Can I proceed legally in this regards......
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You approach Civil Court and your issue will be resolved legally.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Go to the Proper area in your village where you can find details of your property. Also, ask the concerned dept whether it is okay if you build a wall and if they sanction the same then you can build the wall.
However, in my opinion, building a wall in a common space will shorten sides for both the houses making the space a little less usable. If you want to safe guard your house, then, you can fence your house instead of building a wall. Or else you can also use the barbed wire fencing to protect your space.
Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us