Q. VAC purposely avoid to take action to my complaint

Gopi Nathan

Q.VAC purposely avoid to take action to my complaint
as an EO I examined n found hundreds of illegal contracts awarded to carry out civil works to a Contractor partnership co. He was registered by authorities 10 yrs back where he was elected councillor in the same panchayat Union council. He acquired crores of disapportionate property since last 10 yrs from when he licenced as registered contractor.

I'm straight forward officer. I took action against him. So he cunningly trapped me through VAC n I'm suspended over three years. Necessary all dox against him collected under RTI n I filed complaint to VAC. 10 Bdos n Engineers involved to his illegal contracts last 10 yrs. But VAC purposely transferred my complaint paper to my head of department n try to escape in dealing this . They try to free d officers who involved In this. So I approach Madras HC to register this case. Before numbering this case my counsel phoned n tell me that PP recorded his negative remarks that this petition was transferred to HOD for further action. How can my petition leaked out to PP before get numbered and admitted sir. My advocate said when it comes to open court I challenge this. Which and who is genuine in this sir. Kindly advise me.

You may approach concerned higher authorities or directly to the High Court.