Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. VAC purposely avoid to take action to my complaint

Placeholder image

Gopi Nathan

posted 1 year ago

Q.VAC purposely avoid to take action to my complaint
as an EO I examined n found hundreds of illegal contracts awarded to carry out civil works to a Contractor partnership co. He was registered by authorities 10 yrs back where he was elected councillor in the same panchayat Union council. He acquired crores of disapportionate property since last 10 yrs from when he licenced as registered contractor.

I'm straight forward officer. I took action against him. So he cunningly trapped me through VAC n I'm suspended over three years. Necessary all dox against him collected under RTI n I filed complaint to VAC. 10 Bdos n Engineers involved to his illegal contracts last 10 yrs. But VAC purposely transferred my complaint paper to my head of department n try to escape in dealing this . They try to free d officers who involved In this. So I approach Madras HC to register this case. Before numbering this case my counsel phoned n tell me that PP recorded his negative remarks that this petition was transferred to HOD for further action. How can my petition leaked out to PP before get numbered and admitted sir. My advocate said when it comes to open court I challenge this. Which and who is genuine in this sir. Kindly advise me.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may approach concerned higher authorities or directly to the High Court.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro