Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. My security deposit

Placeholder image

Akanksha Chauhan

posted 1 year ago

Q.My security deposit
So I got this house through a broker and I paid a brokerage... He said there is a 6 month's locking period. Also the security deposit will be refunded in case you look for your replacement, which I did. Now the flatmates have schemed along with the landlord and they are throwing tantrums that it cannot be a guy flatmate shifting in... Although there is a live in couple that lives in the flat as well. I didnot sign any agreement saying I will only have to find a female flatmate to get the refund of my security.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You can get issue a legal notice and then file a suit for recovery of amount.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro