Q. Hindu daughter law

Placeholder image

Anil Gutte

posted 5 months ago

Q.Hindu daughter law
Sir,my mother died in 2000 before 2005, but my grandfather is alive until now, my mother has two boys me and my brother,my grandfather has not given any share to my mother in property in ancestors as well as self earned property, !!As my mother died before 2005 ,can my mother will get equal shares in her father's ancestors as well as self earned property??? Is she will get equal shares as like my mama or not ? Please advise me ?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Let your mother file a suit for partition.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us